New Plone Use Cases at University of Jyväskylä
I will talk about recent services that we have built or updated on Plone 6 or Plone 5 this year at University of Jyväskylä , Finland.
I will highlight these use cases, and more:
- Student Compass - a multilingual student wellbeing service with lots of content, customised content types and a need for good security
- Through the web editable form based workflows - power and flexibility for content editors
- Simple Plone 6 websites with light customization
- Using Plone 6 as backend for a mobile app content
- ILPO - registration portal built on Plone 6. Fast, accessible and with lots of integrations.
I will talk about the building process and what benefits Plone gives in each case. Not always there is need for actual programming, Plone can be considered as a low-code platform too.