Use, Integrate and develop Patterns for Plone 6 Classic
What you will learn
How to use Patterns from Patternslib and Mockup in Plone 6:
- Use pat-inject for AJAX based navigation,
- Use pat-switch to change CSS classes on clicking,
- Use pat-gallery, pat-carousel, pat-masonry for enhancing your site with ready-to-use UI components,
- Build a datagrid-like form just with patterns
- and more...
Integrate Patterns into Plone for development, debugging and production.
Things to bring
- A laptop with a code editor of your choice.
- Plone installed as described in training instructions ( https://training.plone.org/5/mastering-plone/instructions.html ).
- A recent version of Node installed (minimum 12.20.0). You might want to use the node version manager: https://github.com/nvm-sh/nvm